2010年11月18日星期四

damn no mood today !!

today ,we r invited to played with singapore team at summit usj. actually i duwan go but the teacher say all the player must come.. then me and my fren r sitting ktm from rawang to kuala lumpur...OMG! damn tired when we walk to Maba... so far yor!
ok... the important is not thr... when we r reach to summit usj.. we started to warm up and waited singapore team coming''they late''.. after that, the refree r called us to prepare bcoz the game wanted start adi... ok..when the game start play.. the coach r called some players to chg another players.. 1 by 1... but after 2nd,3rt and 4th period the coach still didn't put me inside.. so this way, i'm sitting outside for 4 period ago..thats mean i sit outside until the game finished.. the most i very dulan is, someone no good than me still can played..just me sitting outside..is the whole team just except me r sitting outside,before u18 game lyk this ,this time still lyk this..wtf ! really unhappy loh.. if u really think i'm the most no good player u can call me dowan come mah..come just for what for me today... argghh ! before i'm prepare to played better today, but u still didn't put me inside .. =( seriously, i'm crying now ... my tear never stop it...at least u can tell me the reason y u duwan put me played the game is it ?!
haizz......
really no mood to say again ..


bye ~

没有评论:

发表评论